LOVE IS??


I AM ALWAYS WAITING FOR YOUR MESSAGE EVERYDAY!
EVENTHOUGH  I'M OUT OF CREDIT..^^
I'M ALWAYS WAITNG FOR YOU EVERYDAY EVENTHOUGH IT IS IN A DREAM
ON YOUR BIRHTDAY,I'LL ALWAYS WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL ME.
BECAUSE IT IS FREE!! :P
I KNOW THAT YOU ARE QUITE THRIFTY..=='

THERE ARE ALWAYS STORY AND SECRET TO TELL YOU WHEN WE ARE ON PHONE
LOVE IS GIVING.SO,I GIVE MY HEART JUST FOR YOU!
I'M ALWAYS THINKING OF YOU EVENTHOUGH YOU ARE NOT BY MY SIDE..
I'M WEAK GIRL..BUT WITH YOU BY MY SIDE,I'M STRONG!!
BEING STRONG AND FORGETTING ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE WHEN I'M WITH YOU..^^
THE BEST PART IS,YOU NEVER GET ANGRY WITH ME WHEN I'M SAYING THE WRONG THINGS..:)
I'M YOUR HERO!
:P
BECAUSE..
-->
BECAUSE...YOU HAVE STOLE MY HEART!!
AND I PROMISE THAT DESPITE WHAT HAPPENS,I'LL BE YOUR FAN FOREVER..
EVERY MINUTE,EVERY SECOND I'LL ALWAYS THINKING OF YOU!
WHEN YOU'RE IN TROUBLE OR SAD,SHARE IT WITH ME..
BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO LEND MY EAR FOR YOU..
I JUST WANT TO BE YOUR NO. 1..
WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND I'M ALWAYS MISSING YOU!
INCLUDING NOW!
I WANT YOU TO PROMISE THAT YOU'LL ALWAYS TAKE A GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF..
I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET SICK..:(
PROMISE??
LAUGHING TOGETHER..:)
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
<3
I HOPE THAT OUR RELATIONSHIP WILL LAST FOREVER!
ALWAYS HAPPY
AND FULL OF HAPPINESS!
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT IS NEVER EXPIRED!!
:D
































No comments :